Last updated 1/4/18: You asked and we listened! We’ve made some amazing updates to Blueprint Registry, and the site is looking better than ever. Wanna know what’s new? Read on to get a full look at the new and improved changes we’ve made – and will continue to make – to Blueprint Registry.
One Account, Unlimited Registries
• We’re offering a new account structure in which one user may create a single account, and open as many registries as they wish – including baby, wedding, fundraising, holiday, and anything you can think of!
• Shipping addresses will be specific to the registry, which means your baby registry can have a different address than your wedding registry – it’s totally up to you.
• Changes made at the account level will impact all registries linked with the account (for example: a contact phone number).
Share + Co-Manage Your Registries with Other Registrants
• Registrants from two separate accounts may share and manage a registry together.
Improved Redemption Settings
• We’ve scrapped the old “Redemption Settings” page, and merged it with the Gift Tracker.
• Redemption Setting preferences and cash gift tracking are now managed on one page.
• We do recommend reconfirming your previous redemption settings from before the site update, just to make sure everything remains to your preferences.
• All cash gift contributions are now available after a 72-hour pending period. This includes single and group gift contributions.
• Collecting funds is much more flexible – you can redeem any cash value using a combination of PayPal, bank transfer, or eGift Card.
Improved Group Gift Functionality
• All group gifts now accept contributions in any amount from gift-givers.
• Coming soon: You’ll soon have the option to hide or show the goal amount for group cash gifts.
Simplified Menu Navigation
• The top dropdown menu is now much cleaner, with a secondary menu that appears and remains for quick navigating.
• Our most-used features are now grouped together in one menu.
Modern Registry Look
• Your registry’s profile photo, registry photo, and registry message all have an updated look.
• The drag-and-drop organization feature has been updated.
• Filters for gifts have been updated to help simplify your browsing/shopping experience.
• Organize your items by retailer with more flexibility + accuracy.
• Coming soon: The ability to organize your items by room.
Improved Mobile Experience
• Our mobile website has been remodeled for a modern look.
• Navigation and user experience is easier than ever.
• The purchase experience has been updated.
• Your Gift Tracker is now better suited for mobile use.
• Viewing a registry and shopping within it is also greatly improved for gift-givers.
• We squashed some pesky mobile-specific bugs.
View Updates (on mobile device)
Improved Registry Imports
• You can now pause and restart Everyday Import registries.
• Importing a registry now includes a step-by-step guide to get started.
Room by Room Shopping
• Enjoy our newly updated list view for shopping the Blueprint catalog.
• Searching for gifts within the in-catalog search bar is much more efficient.
• Coming soon: Updated Blueprints of the Room-by-Room shopping feature.
• Our team is working to review every top retailer and popular website to ensure that the Add-to-Blueprint button functions seamlessly. Our team is happy to assist in adding gifts for you, just send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Blueprint is still 100% free to use + has the lowest 2.5% credit card processor fee for cash contributions!
• Coming soon: Include a personal photo with your unique custom cash gift.
• For gift-givers:
• The Help Center has been updated to provide quick answers.
• Registry View is modern, simple, and easy for gift-givers to peruse.
• Gift-givers can search for specific gifts or retailers using the in-registry search tool.
• Checkout for cash gifts, group gifts and Blueprint White Label items has been updated to be more user-friendly and speedy.
• Have additional questions about our updates? Visit our Help Center.
Needless to say, we are over-the-moon about these improvements and can’t wait to hear your feedback. Like what you see? Have other ideas for improvement? Drop us a line at email@example.com